Introduction to Conflict Management
Ascend Learning Solutions
This is a useful course for individuals who would like a better understanding of how to recognise and prevent conflict situations from arising and who would like to gain more confidence in being able to deal with conflict situations.
Who should complete the course?
It is suitable for anyone who has a customer facing role, dealing with service users or the public. This could include retailers, call centres, councils, schools and any customer service-related business.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to recognise the signs of violence and aggression in the workplace. They will also be able to develop strategies to enable them to de-escalate situations and respond appropriately.
By the end of the course, delegates will have the skills to:
- Understand what work-related violence is
- Discuss how we communicate and how this affects people’s reactions
- Recognise the warning signs and danger signs that can lead to aggression and violence
- Assess the risks and hazards associated with their own workplace
- Develop strategies to enable them to prevent and manage situations on a day to day basis
Half day (3 hours)
Observation and Participation.
Delegates successfully completing this course could progress on to further learning routes including Highfield Level 2 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training (RQF).Enquire Now