Emotional Resilience and Stress Management
Ascend Learning Solutions
This is a fantastic course that covers building reflective strategies to enable people to manage their own pressures, and can also help managers to support their staff members.
Who should complete the course?
Any person in business, particularly those with a wide range of roles and responsibilities.
- To recognise the signs of pressure and stress in yourself and your colleagues
- To develop strategies to manage these, with a view to maintaining a healthy lifestyle
By the end of the course, delegates will have the skills to:
- Identify the importance of maintaining their own health and wellbeing
- Describe the terms ‘emotional health’ and ‘resilience’
- Recognise the signs, symptoms and causes of stress
- Identify pressure from growth proficiency, working with case complexity, risk, and manage workload
- Identify practical insights, tools and techniques to manage stress and recognise their own emotional state in the workplace
- Manage and promote their own wellbeing and emotional resilience
- Develop strategies to protect their own wellbeing
Groupwork, participation and observation.Enquire Now