Leadership for Team Leaders
Ascend Learning Solutions
Is leadership a born or bred attribute?
This course will explore this and also help your staff discover their current skill set, and add to it, as they explore the principles of leadership and apply it to their own work role.
Who should complete the course?
This course is ideal for any member of staff in any setting who is wanting to advance to a Team Leader role or already in a similar role and wants to develop their skills.
To provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to enable them to develop in their leadership roles.
By the end of the course, delegates will have the skills to:
- Define leadership
- Identify the traits and skills of an effective leader
- Discuss key leadership theories
- Examine the role, duties and responsibilities of a Team Leader in the workplace
- Understand the limits of authority in a Team Leader role
- Develop a plan to develop your own leadership potential
Observation, groupwork and discussions.Enquire Now