Become a Trainer
Ascend Learning Solutions
Ever thought ‘I want to be a trainer’, but don’t know how to start the journey.
Training in our opinion is not just a job it’s a passion. So, if you want to know how to design and deliver training courses in a fun, enthusiastic and effective way then join us on out Train the trainer course.
Our courses are for every sector whether it’s in care retail or industrial.
We are able to adapt the course according to your needs and provide you with the tools to get started in the world of training.
Who should complete the course?
This is great for people with some experience of working in the subject you are wanting to deliver
E.g. First Aid, Medications, Personal safety… The list is endless
This may also be helpful for people who have some experience in a training or teaching role and want to further develop their role
This could also be a good introduction to a more formal qualification such as an Award in Education and Training or an Assessor Award.
To enable the participants to carry out effective training in their own place of work enabling staff to carry out their duties in a safe and effective manner.
By the end of the course, delegates will have
- Identified the role of the Trainer
- Explained how adults learn and the importance of recognising learning styles / preferences
- Analysed tasks in order to plan effective one to one training
- Designed one practical training session using a simple structure to meet specified training needs
- Delivered one short piece of practical training
- Provided constructive feedback to learners following practice sessions
Lesson Plan, 15 Minute Observed Microteach, Reflective practice and Peer FeedbackEnquire Now