Level 2 Award in the Principles of Fire Safety
Highfield Awarding Organisation - Level 2
The day to day management of your workplace is the employers’ responsibility. However, the specific area of Fire Safety can be passed on to other employees. This qualification is an ideal course to train all people to be an effective Fire Marshal.
Who should complete the course?
This qualification is aimed at anyone involved in the management of fire safety and who is based in any area where there is a potential risk of fire.
This course provides fire safety knowledge for anyone involved in the management of fire safety in any workplace, including supervisors, team leaders, fire wardens (marshals) and staff working in any areas where there is a potential risk of fire.
By the end of the course, delegates will have the skills to:
- Know and understand the causes and effects of workplace fires
- Know the Fire Safety Standards
- Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- Know the measures to be put in place to protect people and property
- Know the purpose and use of fire risk assessments
- Understand the role of the fire warden.
Observation, participation and a multiple-choice paper.
Delegates successfully completing this course can progress on to the Highfield Level 3 Award in the Principles of Fire Safety (RQF).Enquire Now