Highfield Level 2 Award in Health and Safety Within the Workplace
Highfield Awarding Organisation
This Level 2 Award in Health and Safety Within the Workplace Course is a one-day course designed to give delegates an understanding in the responsibilities of employers and employees for good health and safety in the workplace.
Who should complete the course?
Employees from any sector who are interested in health and safety within the workplace
N.B. Delegates must be 14 years of age or above.
- To improve the health and safety knowledge and awareness of all delegates
- To be informative and enjoyable
By the end of the course, delegates will have the skills to:
- Know the principles of health and safety
- Be able to apply that knowledge to reduce the risk of injury to themselves and others
- List relevant Legislation and know the consequences of non-compliance
- List the benefits of good health and safety
- Apply the 5 Steps to Risk Assessment
- Discuss Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations
- Identify Warning signs
- Discuss Environmental Health and Safety
Written multiple-choice assessment.Enquire Now