Basic Awareness in Health & Safety in the Workplace (in-house)
Ascend Learning Solutions
To introduce, or refresh, knowledge on health & safety awareness.
Who should complete the course?
Any current staff requiring a refresher course, or new staff who have not yet been introduced to health & safety in the workplace.
This course is for any workplace to refresh current, or introduce new, staff on the basic principles of health & safety.
By the end of the course, delegates will have the skills to:
- Know relevant legislation
- Discuss responsibilities of the employer
- Discuss responsibilities of the employee
- Explain the causes of accidents and ill health
- Know reporting and recording procedures
- List the 5 areas of risk assessment
- Discuss the principles of manual handling
Half day (3 hours).
Observation and group participation.Enquire Now