Emergency First Aid at Work Level 3 (RQF)
Highfield Awarding Organisation
This course is a regulated qualification so employers can book for their employees, and rest assured that they have fulfilled their legal responsibilities for providing quality first aid training.
Who should complete the course?
The Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) qualification is designed for those who wish to act as an emergency first aider in the workplace.
Upon completion of this qualification, delegates will be equipped with the essential skills needed to provide safe, prompt and effective first aid in emergency situations.
By the end of the course, delegates will have the skills to:
- Know the roles and responsibilities of an emergency first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Know how to manage an unresponsive casualty, and CPR
- Know how to put someone in to the recovery position
- Know how to deal with choking, seizures, shock, wounds and bleeding, minor injuries, cuts, grazes and bruises
- Know how to treat minor burns and scalds
1 day (7 hours of learning, typically taken over 1 day, with a minimum contact time of 6 hours)
Practical demonstration and a multiple-choice paper.Enquire Now