Ascend Learning Solutions
A highly interactive and informative course aimed to give the delegates a good range of knowledge and skills to effectively support people living with diabetes.
Who should complete the course?
Anyone who encounters diabetes in the workplace or the community, for example health and social care workers, schools or businesses.
To increase awareness about good diabetes care.
By the end of the course, delegates will have the skills to:
- Explain the basic principles of managing the care of a person with diabetes
- Describe type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- Recognise the difference between hypoglycaemia and hyperglycaemia
- Demonstrate confidence in dealing with a range of different scenarios which a person with diabetes may present with
- Consider some of the complexities relating to lifestyle that a person with diabetes faces each day
Observation, participation and quizzes.Enquire Now