Safeguarding Adults and Children – Combined
Ascend Learning Solutions
This course provides an introduction to safeguarding for both adults and children. A lot of services don’t actually realise that it is in the best interests of everyone to be trained for both adults and children, even though they may work with only one sector.
Who should complete the course?
Anyone working in an environment which supports adults or children.
To enable staff to have sufficient information to be able to identify types of abuse in their service setting and to understand what they should do, and to provide information to staff so they know how to report abuse or harm – either suspected or actual.
By the end of the course, delegates will have the skills to:
- Know how to recognise someone at risk
- Identify what abuse is and how to respond, report and record
- Understand an overview of legislation, regulatory and policy guidance
- Discuss individual responsibilities for safeguarding and protection
- Know how to work in partnership with other organisations and services
Groupwork, case management and discussions.Enquire Now